This project has taken a very long time. I’ve painted the body five times. Every time my carelessness has ruined the paint/clear.

There’s a hair in the passenger window

I removed the rear post for the copper fuel barrel.

The front post was also removed to make room for the engine (2 engines from a Screamin Hauler glued together)

This car is completely glued together, and the windshield didn’t fit anymore. It was pushing the interior in a way that wouldn’t let it all come together.

Not counting the wheels or axle tubes there were 7 pieces all attached with glue. The windshield would have been 8. What a pain in the butt!

I’m not too thrilled with the copper fuel tank, but with all the headaches that came along, I just wanted to be done with it. lol

The clear coat totally destroyed the paint on the engine.

It is Wednesday, so a wheel swap to appease the Lald overlords.

It’s been so long since I’ve finished a project. I believe I deserve a beer.

Hopefully the Homer car gets here soon, and the Datsub will finally live. Thanks for checkin out my stuff.