The Torque Truck and the SP4 will be trading wheels. Due to axle length, I just put them where they fit for now.
A little progress on the Torque Truck.
Almost ready for paint.
I had a productive “Motor Swap Monday”. I think it’s time to invest in needle files.
The rear doors will be altered, but it went together perfectly on the first attempt.
Of course it’s yellow.
I tried real hard to only work on ‘Murican cars yesterday. I failed. For some reason I just really wanted that little door back where it belonged.
The GT Fly.
I honestly have no idea where this is going. I’ll be attempting to make my own stepside bed, but if that doesn’t work...
Is the B-pillar in the wrong place? or is the roof too long?
In honor of my first sick day in a long time, I decided to start the Magnum P.I. Ferrari 308.
I’m not quite finished with my Thingy (I’ve renamed it Thingy). Like most of my projects it will probably take a month of slow decisions before I call it done.
I’m having a lot of fun with this Thing.
Paint stripper, paint thinner, nail polish remover, gasoline... Some cars don’t want to give up their paint. This Thing was one of those cars.
It’s 20 degrees in the garage today. I threw down a couple coats of paint and got the heck out of there.
Due to the clear coat totally destroying the black paint, this took an extra day to wrap up. Still hunting for the right wheels, but I’m pretty happy with it.
I made some good progress on the Miata yesterday. It’s out of the body shop and into the paint booth.
This little fella goes straight into the box, DLM is out of the question.