...First To Markets, that is.
When we learn about the First To Markets, we can put the pieces together and figure out the case assortment that will be up for grabs this upcoming Saturday.
All of this, courtesy of The Lamley Group, of course.
So, here’s how everything breaks down:
- ‘68 Chevy Nova (the original and Super appeared in the Nov ‘17 cases)
- Corvette C7 Z06 (original version appeared in the Nov ‘17 cases)
- Porsche 934 Turbo RSR (original version appeared in the Nov ‘17 cases)
- Carbonator (note the different flavor on the side that corresponds to the color change. Original ‘18 version: Lemon Cherry, recolor: Lime Melon)
First To Market:
- Nissan Fairlady Z (GReddy livery)
- Dodge Charger Drift
- Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo
I’ve been keeping up with case unboxings lately, and I know for a fact that all three of these FTMs make their regular market debut in the G case. With the E case already out on the market, I can deduct that the K-Day cases will be F case assortment.
So, look out for the Bisimoto livery Civic Type-R, the Porsche 917 LH, orange Lotus Esprit R1, black AMG GT S, the Indy 500 Oval Car STH, Rockster regular TH, among others.
If you missed out on the Advan 180SX and/or Kenmeri Skyline, they’ll be there as well.