Last weekend (or was it two weekends ago), I started cutting the wood for my newest diorama. Yesterday I finally got a chance to put spackle on it. Unfortunately, that’s where I hit a roadblock.

When I opened the container, it was covered with a black powder. I quickly looked it up online and discovered it was mold. I was ticked, to put it lightly. I’m not sure if I didn’t put the top back on right (it’s been open for a year now, and this is the first time this has happened), or if it naturally gets mold; but I chucked the whole container.

I have to go out and buy another bucket of spackle when I get the chance. :/.