This is mainly for those who missed last night’s presentation and those who simply want to get a better look at what’s coming.
1. Porsche 911 Safari - BMW 2002 - ‘35 Ford Pick-Up Hot Rod - Nissan NV1500 - RAM 2500 AEV Prospector
2. International TerraStar ambulance - ‘18 Dodge Charger SXT - Nissan Titan Warrior Concept - ‘18 Ford Mustang Convertible - ‘68 Dodge D-100
3. ‘75 Chevrolet Caprice Landau Coupe - ‘18 Jeep Wrangler JL - ‘12 Subaru Sambar (which appears to be properly scaled, since it’s so tiny in comparison, kudos to MBX!) - Poop King (yes, that’s what they’re calling it) - Mini City Sweeper
4. Land Rover Series II Safari - MB W123 Wagon - ‘10 Ford F-150 Animal Control Truck - ‘16 Ford Police Interceptor Utility - ‘59 Dodge Coronet Police Car
5. Mini Cooper Countryman - Subaru SVX - Polaris Slingshot - MBX Armored Truck - MBX Backhoe
2019 Superfast 50th Anniversary
First two waves of Moving Parts models with a $2 MSRP, which probably means around $1.94-97 at Walmart.
Some stuff that’s coming through the end of 2018. Two models got delayed, including the Diamond T pickup, they’re being replaced for the time being with an Austin Healey 3000 and a Ford Ranchero.
Also, the last row might be either mainline MB recolors or part of that upcoming MB series.