Hey everyone: I am a little late on getting an update to you guys on how the auction went! Well, to make a long story short, I received bids from a total of two people.
Unfortunately, that means I’m not going to be able to move forward with the auction (at least, not for now). I will need to ponder what my plan C is going to be. Maybe that’s try and auction of individual cars and what that would look like, but maybe I borrow some storage space from a friend just so that they aren’t in my garage anymore and when I can spend some more time with the cars, start splitting them up into more manageable and more desirable groups.
I will hold onto the bids that were made with the hope that those that placed the bids will still be interested in those particular boxes, but, for now everything is on hold!
Thank you guys very much for everything, for reading all my ramblings and for your consideration! the “colossaldiecastauction at gmail” address is still active if anyone wants to present any thoughts on “Plan C!”