This is one of those cars I bought, opened, then realized it had an error. The front splitter is bent pretty well in the middle, so I always put this car off to the side.

Today I decided it was time to give it a new life, as a custom drift car since it already had a roll cage in it. I colored the wheels silver, which will probably change over time, as well as adding detail to the door handles and fog lights.


The back looked a little empty so I changed the bumper from blue to silver, which will also probably change with time. I’d like to give it the appearance of packing a 4 rotor at some point, maybe that will come next.

As we know, project cars never end, and this will be my 1:64 project car.