This is just a mock up, but I attached the cowling yesterday and thought it looked pretty good so I thought I’d show the progress!
I started the driver faring as well, but that isn’t quite finished yet. Needs way more sanding! I also changed the body slightly, filing the front lip a little more round for a different look. This one will also get a new custom central exhaust.
This car is also my first attempt at modifying wheels. I took the wide-five wheels from the orange M2 VW doka tow truck, sanded them a little smaller, and glued them insode some aluminium pipe to widen them. M2 wheels are nice but so damn skinny!! Just need to paint them now and adjust the stance. The rear axle is too wide and in general she’s riding way too high right now.