A few things finally happened this week:
1) I finally picked up a Greenlight diorama to spice up my photos
2) I finally picked up a R33 Nismo LM to add to my collection
3) I finally found a darn use for those undersized GL Tokyo Torque Tires
4) I finally visited a different local collectibles show called Jimmy’s USA. Not exactly what I go after since it was mostly HWs and customs material but definitely worth checking out for folks visiting from out of town.
5) I finally made an Instagram account, @dek.34
.... and I’m still learning how to use it