I love how this came out! The surfboard in the bed is removable, just sanded down some wood for it. The wheels I think are perfect too. I remove the front valence and added a new bumper as well as shaved the side skirts way down. It makes the ride height look almost usable for daily driving!

This T2 took forever to finish, not just all of the paintwork, but I tired to get the wheels to look like fuchs the best I could, which requires a repaint after I flubbed the first job.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Overall this was very fun to do. Sometimes they get tedious towards the end but I enjoyed this custom the whole process.

Advertisement

I tried a new thing too, I dabbed some of the testors glass glue in the headlight buckets and it have it a really nice finished appearance of glass there. Even after satin clear coat.

Thanks guys! Have a good weekend!