My last weekend was quite eventless, and all the spray paints that I ordered have arrived, so I had some time to finish some of my custom projects. There will be four posts to show them all, so I start with the first and the easiest one.
I bought this MG 1100 on the November Market, for about $2, and it was kinda terrible shape. Although, the body was quite good, and all of the interior pieces were still in it. Even the wheels were in a good condition.
It wasn’t a question that I need to restore this, so I started right when I come back from the marketplace. First, I try to do something with the patina on the chassis.
When it was done, I cleaned the interior carefully, removed the paint from the body, and began to wait for the paint.
The paintjob was easy, and the detailing too. There weren’t too much parts what you have to detail on this casting, so even with my shaky hands it was easy peasy.
I will make some more photos when I catch the sunlight :D (afternoon, when I came home from work, the Sun is already down, so I couldn’t make outdoor pics, but I hope my next weekend will be free too, so I could do some good photos).