Had my biggest HAWL in a while today, hit up two Walmarts (one was decent, one was a bust), a TRU (also a bust), and two Targets that were bug successes.
I’ll have pics of them for a big HAWL post later tonight, but I’ll list everything below so you can get an idea ahead of time.
- The ENTIRE Target-exclusive Retro assortment first batch (had to go to a second Target to get the Toyota Pickup)
- A bunch of the Target Spring card models:
- Store exclusive Spring Edition Fast 4WD and Anthracite
- Epic Fast, Wattzup, Terrain Storm, Tanknator, ‘10 Pro Stock Camaro (sadly, no Super), Shelby GT350R, ‘17 NSX, ‘69 Charger 500, ‘85 CR-X, and TH Grease Rod on Target Spring cards (which all look phenominal)
- Duplicate R.S. 01, NSX, and GT350R for DLM
- Combat Medic and Blitzspeeder on normal cards
- ‘15 F-150 recolor
- BMW M5 Police recolor
- Freightliner M2 106 Pumper (fantastic new casting)
Plus, I got my first Racing Champions Mint, a ‘68 Plymouth Road Runner 383 (which, according to the chassis, is an early RC Mint casting, introduced in 1997).