We're two batches into the 2015 Hot Wheels mainline, and about a week away from the release of the C batch in stores.
So, what models in this newest batch are you looking most forward to?
For me, I'm looking forward to the following:
- #232 - '13 COPO Camaro, which introduces the 5SP Drag wheel to the HW wheel selection, customizers will likely be looking forward to this one, so I don't expect it to last too long on the pegs.
- #128 - Rockster, though I'm not a huge fan of Hummers in general, the clever and compact design of Rockster was one of my favorite new castings of the last decade or so.
Plus, the white tires on black wheels (just like 2013's Volkswagen Beetle convertible in blue) look awesome.
- #74 - Pedal Driver, it's Hot Wheels' take on a pedal car, what's not to love?
- #2 - Turbine Time, a turbine get powered rig, very awesome!
- #192 - Bentley Continental Supersports, the Conti SS is back, and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one.
- #250 - Aston Martin DBS, this car is the reason I've held back on buying the red Aston Martin DB5 (along with the fact that the DB5 isn't exactly flying off the pegs). I plan to get them both at the same time.
- #150 - SRT Viper GTS-R, the sequel to the SRT Viper that's been in the mainline for two years straight, this is probably going to be one of the most popular of the C batch cars, so get 'em fast, they might not last.
- #228 - '67 Pontiac GTO, great to see a GTO back in the mainline, especially with all the Chevelles as of recent.
- #231 - '69 Chevelle SS 396, ...and speaking of Chevelles, the '69 SS 396 looks amazing in it's new white/blue paint.
- #213 - '68 HEMI Barracuda, the third Plymouth Barracuda in the 2015 mainline, I'm very much looking forward to getting this to go with the other two, plus the 2014 series Formula S I've got.
- #189 - Lamborghini Veneno - I was lucky to have found the Veneno in orange for the 2014 mainline when I did, I hadn't seen it in stores before and haven't seen it since.
Hopefully I can get the 2015 before it disappears, just like I have with the 934 Turbo RSR compared to the 2014 version, which I still haven't found anywhere.
- #97 Mountain Mauler - I actually just found that this is back for 2015 in an eBay search for C batch cars, and I'm really glad. It's an awesome and unique casting, and I'll definitely be getting my hands on it as soon as I can.
- #239 - Toyota AE86 Corolla - The C batch Super Treasure Hunt. I probably won't end up finding a STH version for myself, but I'll at least get the regular version.
So, that's what I'm looking forward to getting, what about you guys?