Guess who’s back for another trip!!! Kenmeri has found its way to Hong Kong or its literal Chinese name: Fragrant Harbour. It is a hot and humid day, so Kenmeri needed to have its windows down to cope.
Hoping to keep cooler by staying near the water’s edge, Kenmeri drove around the popular and populated area of Tsim Sha Tsui on the Kowloon side. Mainly just hanging around the area, Kenmeri got to take in some wonderful views of Victoria Harbour as well as the high-rises over on Hong Kong Island.
Kenmeri does hope to make it over to the Convention Centre tomorrow to check out the 17th Anime-Comic & Games convention. If Kenmeri is lucky, there could be a photo op with a popular Hachi-Roku, aka AE86 from Initial D fame. Fingers-crossed.
1. Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island
2. “All aboard!!!” Cheap ferry rides between Kowloon and Hong Kong island
4. Just waiting for the dark clouds to roll in and bring with it some much-need rain
6. Kenmeri just wondering how it will do in the competitive taxi business.
7. Some fancy filtering to give it a nostalgic 1970’s feel.
8. “Avenue of Stars’ - Kenmeri will feel right at home there
9. Just people watching on busy and popular Nathan Road