Great news! The LaLD Photo Scavenger Hunt still exists! Kimba the diecast lover won the last challenge by default because he was the only one who entered! Really guys? You can do better than that. Anyway, the challenge chosen for this week is:
Use Lego or Mega Bloks to transform a Fig Rig into another vehicle.
This challenge is hard for non-hot wheels collector’s, so if you don’t have a Fig Rig, then you can use any other vehicle, but only if you don’t have a Fig Rig.
Here are the rules, in case you’ve forgotten:
- A challenge will be posted, and you have to take a picture of a diecast car that meets the challenge criteria.
- Whichever post is the highest recommended will be declared the winner, so don’t recommend a post if you don’t think it’s the best!
- The winner will be declared in the comments section of this post.
- The author of the winning post gets to choose the next challenge.
- A new challenge will be posted Wednesday, and you will have until Tuesday of the next week to answer the post, so you’ll have plenty of time to take photos.
- Only use your own photos.
- Old photos are OK, but try to get new ones.
- If you don’t answer within 12 hours of your post being declared the winner on Tuesday, then you forfeit choosing the next challenge and I will choose it.
Here are the winning photos from last week:
Show us your Lego or Mega Blok customs!