Hi all! I’d like to show you my latest custom, if you don’t mind. I don’t know why do I do it though, because it got worse than expected really.
My thought was to recreate the 911 marlboro, or at least something close to it, because I knew that I won’t ever going to make so thin lines as it is on the original.

This is the first car when I tried the epoxy putty to make the ducktail. Could it be better, I guess, but for the first time, I thought it will be okay.

Advertisement

Then, the masking comes ant the red layers. I thought it will be okay, but I’ve never been so wrong.

Advertisement

Advertisement

As you see the result, my masking skills aren’t really good. The tapes were soaked, and there was a lot of places where the paint went under it. Horror, disaster, nightmare. Bad words come of my mouth.
I tried to fix some of those painting flaws with brush, but I made it worse I think. And after the detailing, when I put back the windscreens, a piece of paint just popped off from the roof. I’ve had enough.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Well, I go back to my room and crying while this nightmare hunts me. Cheers!