After painting a few assorted grills and lights, and removing some tampos, it was time to call upon my modeling skills of my childhood and do something a little more extensive. I repainted an 10th gen T-bird to match one I used to have, and de-tampoed an F40 and added some details, mainly to the interior.
I should have taken some before pictures, but this Google image search will do.
As you can see, the entire interior was in red, and there's a somewhat unsightly prancing horse on the hood.
The engine turned out better than I thought it would. I'm very proud of it, as far from perfect as it is. One more picture:
Everything in the interior was painted black except the seat cushions.
On to the T-bird.
A simple strip, re-paint, and light detail. The paint is actually pretty close. It was the closest color I could find, and it looked like it would look a little more metallic than it should, but I figured that could be a good thing to make it look a little more like metal (it's plastic). I was right on both accounts. Another GIS before pic:
And here's one of what the real car looked like.