Digging these posts, so here’s mine. I don’t have many 1:18's anyways so most of these will be 1:64.
10. This 1:43 Volvo Amazon wagon to mimic my 1:1. Excellent little thing by WhiteBox.
9. Hot Wheels Porsche 962. Porsche racecars really get me going and I was stoked to hear that this came out. Could’ve probably had some headlight tampos, but ah well.
8. Hot Wheels Mercedes 190E Evo2. Probably one of the best castings of the year from Hot Wheels
7. Hot Wheels Porsche356 Speedster. Another amazing casting from HW this year. Amazing job on this one.
6. My favorite casting from the Forza group. The BMW 3.0CSL. Nothing like an amazing cast with racecar-esque tampos.
5 and 4. First 917 purchases of the year for me. The 100% line was amazing and I was extremely happy to get these two in my collection.
3. Did I mention I like 917's? Picked up the 3rd and final 917 to come out of the Hot Wheels 100% line.
This also allowed me to finally own every 917k Hot Wheels has made thus far.
2. A hint from the previous picture, this 917k custom made by Philipilihp! With LeMans being my favorite race and the 917 being my favorite racecar, it’s no surprise this is at #2, with it being the 2nd 917 to win LeMans overall with the red #23 car winning the year before. Also Philipilihp’s work is amazing...
1. Finally the one 1:18 I’ve picked up this year was a doozy. The LeMans-winning McLaren F1 GTR by TSM. It’s amazing.