I was at Osaka, Japan last week, and I would like to share some of the recent photos I had took.
There are tons of these HW Transport with 510, and only the Skyline Transport is sold out.
I went here just because this is an official store.
This is a book/comic/record/used/random stuff store
Not a lot to choose from, but better than nothing.
Kyosho 1/64, 1/43, Auto World 1/18. Also Tomicas and 1/24 Jada Fast and Furious (not pictured)
- HW CC Silhouettes, RWB, Skyline sold out
- HW CC FF Series 1, R34, R32, S15 sold out
- HW CC Gulf Series, VW MK7, Fiat, Laurel sold out
- HW CC Circuit Legends Series, Mazda sold out
- HW CC Euro Speed, only BMW M1 remains
- HW CC Open Track, R32, Benz, NSX Sold out
- HW CC C&D, M1 and Fiat remains
- Lots of GL Tokyo Torque
Lots of Silhouettes series RWB, but no Skyline.
So what did I get?
Tomy Nissan Cedric Police, UCC Skyline RS, UCC Skyline GT-R, Red F40, R35 Police, and of course, a Gundam (00 Raiser with metal parts).
Interesting side note:
M2 Machines is distributed by Greenlight Japan. Different email, but same company name.
1/18 Autoworld is distributed by Kyosho Japan.
In order to sell Transformers items in Japan, this 1/24 Jada Metals Transformers needs a license from Takara.
That is it! Hope you guys enjoyed!