Got this sweet, amazing, completely awesome Bullitt SN95 Mustang from Androoo. The problem though is that he broke the rear wheel, fixed it, and then the mail man broke it again!

It was a clean break, so getting the alignment right was going to be tough. I tried super glue, but that didn’t hold. Then I tried some stronger construction adhesive, but that didn’t set quick enough and I kept fumbling the wheel all over the place.

Then I remember I had used some Green Stuff epoxy putty to re-attach some Maisto wheels to my UT Ferrari 550.

Using a level, a rachet as a jack stand, and some post it notes to get the alignment set, I stuck on that bad boy on the rear axle. Let’s see how it holds after it’s cured!

Advertisement