EDIT: Forgot about this post until I was just going throug my post history. Let me know if there’s anything anyone is interested in. “Bulk” discount available. My wife is cleaning the basement and was nearly ready to send them to Goodwill. Yikes! No boxes for most except one of the Exotos, but I’ll package them nicely. You can email me at massenatim AT gmail.
Most of these are Hot Wheels and Minichamps 1:18 Schumacher Ferraris. A few other odds and ends sprinkled in.
A quick list
- 1:18 Minichamps F412/T2 - $10 each
- 1:18 Minichamps F310/B (2) - $10 each
- 1:18 HW F399 (2) - $10 each
- HW Schumacher 7 time champion. - $50
- Exoto Standox Alain Prost 641/2 - $150
- Exoto Carbon Fibre Test 641/2 - $150
- Exoto Ferrari Alain Prost - missing one mirror - $100
- Exoto Williams/Renault Mansell - $100
- Maisto CLK DTM 1:18 - $10
- UT 1:18 Mercedes - $10
- 1/32 First Gear trucks. - $5 each
- 1:18 Joeuf Ferrari 330P4 - $20
- 1:18 “dirty” HW Ferrari 250TR - $20
Most of the MC and HW cars are missing a mirror or antenna, so they aren’t mint. Looking for $10 for each of those. For the 7 time champion car, I’m looking for $50. The antennas are broken but everything else is there and intact. The mint Exotos, the Standox and CF cars, looking for $150 for each, OBO. The Mansell car has everything, but the working suspension on the front is messed up. $100 for that one. The 2 Mercedes, $10/each, both are decent with some flaws (broken mirrors, the windshield has been replaced on the UT) but they display well. I’d like $20 for the Jouef Ferrari. Complete with some flaking on the decals, it’s an old model!
I have the original packaging for the Standox Ferrari. No boxes for anything else.
Buyer to pay actual shipping. For these, I’m guessing around $10-12 or so for most of the continental US. I’ll let these languish for a bit here before I hit up eBay, but I’m open to reasonable offers, too. Most of these having been living in a moving box since we moved, so out they go!