Okay guys, I hope you are ready for a long one. I tallied up all the 356 coupes in my collection last night and came to 26. This includes the stock ones, ones I’ve customized myself, and ones others have customized for me. This does not include the 8 or 9 I’ve customized and sent to new and loving homes. But suffice it to say there are a LOT of 356s coming your way, so strap in tight, lads, it’ll be a bumpy and slow ride. Because 356s aren’t particularly fast. Get it? Heh.
Anyway, here in no particular order are all the 356s I could think of:
1. Rusty But Trusty by Forgeryfade
2. The Pearl Tow Rig
3. 356 Joshyrobots Tribute
4. Clean and Blue (car culture 356, de-tampo’d and detailed)
5. Small Silver Speedster, based on an Emory Speedster
6. Jurassic Porsche by Ripcitycuztoms
7. The One That Started It All (detampo’d, wheel swapped, and detailed)
8. Copper Cafe Racer. Still my favorite.
9. Rubbin’ Is Racin’. (Car culture 356 detailed and roughed up with race wear)
10. Rosegold by pylescustomz
11. Shiftyswifty, painted in colorshift by Noodles, detailed by me.
12. Grunge Punk by Ripcitycuztoms
13. Purple Air by witheredcustomz
14. Gulf! by a_r_n_e_l
15. Grey Ghost
16. (Last Driven In) 76 by schurtziescustomdiecast
17. Jäger Bomb by our very own R32Rennsport
18. Shell’s Bells by LaLD Cares™ co-founder Plasticprints
20. 2Fast4Paint by 5pudly
23. Black Beauty 1 (lives in Florida)
24. Black Beauty 2 (lives in Washington State)
25. Emory Outlaw (lives with Rod Emory)
26. Wheely Red (lives with Jobjoris)
27. Slater (lives with Jobjoris)
28. Gulf Ball (lives with Jobjoris’ brother)
29. White Walls (lives in Florida)
30. Rootbeer Float (lives in Canada)
31. Minty Fresh (on its way to Rennsport Reunion with Enginerrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
32. Barenaked Cylinders (lives with Herr Quattro)
#33: Stuck on Scott’s desk because he hasn’t had a chance to get to the post office (Scott’s words, not mine, just to be clear! :D)
So with the four stock ones, that makes 37 356s total. And I have one commissioned one on the way soon!
Thanks for sticking it out with me, guys!