So I found a couple of the Matchbox Mazda MX-5 Miatas and has to crack one open to see it better

But those stripes just were just so blah. I get Matchbox was trying to give it some flare but I wasn’t feeling them. So I fixed it


So masking off the areas I didn’t want harmed I used the same trick I used to remove the flames off the VW hauler. Using some rubbing alcohol I cleaned up the car and gotta say it looks 100% better! A nice clean stock looking car with details hot wheels needs to place on more cars. Now I do plan on doing a bit more later like a wheel swap and getting it to sit a bit lower but that is for another time I still need to work on that VW camper.