Big things with little cars

Some cleaning and some DLM'ing!

After much time thinking about it, I put some elbow grease and cleaned one of my shelves that had a mold problem. But cleaning an almost full, 242-spaces-shelve meant a whole lot of work to take all diecasts off, clean each one with a cloth and cleaning each niche individually. After some hours I managed to clean every niche, only breaking two of them that I used to store bigger models. Then, T-Hunt DLM ensued.

Advertisement

Let’s play a game... I’ll put a humongous 38 megapixel version of this last photo on the next post, so you can zoom in and choose what you want to see more, so I can photograph ;)

Share This Story

Get our newsletter