1. If you buy a blue Ford Mustang, which is the regular color, you get opening doors. But if you buy the red one, which is special color, you can't open the door. Special color is a bit like Tomica's First Edition, where the first several thousands batch of car were painted differently than the regular one.
2. Tomica made a Hyundai Sonata and Veloster Turbo, but it's for Korean Market Only. That's why it has a KR number. It's the first KDM Tomica ever made. There's also the Tomica CN for Chinese market with Chinese cars from FAW, Mitsubishi and Toyota, and Tomica AS for other Asian country that so far only have 1 Model, which is a Toyota Avanza Veloz.
3. Tomica is sometimes accidentally made a typo in they box, because they speak engrish.
4. Tomica sometimes do a re-run. But it's very rare. One of them was this 40 years anniversary where the first tomica from 40 years ago were re-manufactured using the same casting from 40 years ago.
5. Tomica once made a partnership with polyphony to made some cars from Gran Turismo. There were called the Gran Turismo Set. Too bad this partnership only last until GT2.
And if you want to ask anything about tomica to me, fire away!