I made a little progress on this guy today.

There are quite a few spots to touch up on this, but almost all of the paint is wet. It needs a minute to breathe.

I’ll break out the tape tomorrow and fix the sides.


Only one of the filler flaps has a key hole. The thieves can only get half of my gas.

I ended up using a VW Crew Cab base... (The Irony!) The front axle needed moved forward a bit.


The front bench from the Kombi stays because it fits. lol. I’m not sure where the truck bed came from but it fits pretty nicely in the bed, and stretches into the interior.


The engine needs to get crammed in there tomorrow.

If I keep the bed high it should all fit.


Thanks for checkin out my stuff.

Bonus shot.