Thanks again to vdubyajohn for the VWs. I’ve been wanting to do this project for a while now.
Someone on Instagram made a similar truck. I’ll search for that pic when I’m finished to give credit for the inspiration, but I don’t want to see that pic again until I finish for fear of it changing my direction on the build.
After the test fit everything was attached.
It’s really hard to tell if I got it all straight.
Filling in the middle wheel well.
That’s as far as I could get yesterday.
Thanks for checkin out my stuff. Here’s a few shots of the wrinkled Fiat from yesterday morning.
Such a shame. It looks almost salvageable from the front, but The rear is toast.