Not going to lie, the blog was pretty slow over the past couple weeks. Most of us have been pretty busy this summer. I wasn’t able to share as many pics as I usually do, but this gives me to opportunity to showcase the best pics from the entire month rather than just one slow week...
20. Kicking things off is continentLdrift’s Porch Porsche
19. A couple of killer classic 4x4's from one of our newest members: Ray Clic
18. A little sneak peek of what’s coming from me for LaLD Rennsport starting September 23rd
17. Philip’s sweet 911 ST tribute to the one recently featured on Petrolicious
16. The Bell King using the box as a prop in this shot
15. Nirmala’s sweet outdoor shot of... wait, isn’t that John Wicks car?! RIP Nirmala
14. This list is just littered with awesome restorations by gepeszmartin, stay tuned for more!
13. Here Quattro bringing out the big guns
12. Nirnala’s VW squareback on his trademark mirror
11. Gepeszmartin laying down some excellent two-tone paint jobs
10. This beautiful Volvo 480 restomod by gepeszmartin is definitely Radwood approved!
9. Nick’s Greenlight hot rod hauler combo
8. In one of our most interactive posts on Instagram, Dek34's lead photo from his photography advice post. We got a lot of good tips from the IG community, so check them out!
7. Even though he sold it (and even sadder, I didn’t win it) the JWT’s Acme Cuda made this months top ten
6. Philip’s Keen Project Safari Porsche ended up on the dash of this baby right here. From Radwood ATL!
5. Bell King’s Black Beauty Boss
4. Im willing to bet this won’t be the last we see from SimplifyandAddLightness
3. The triumphant return of our good friend Diecast Photography and his super slick Riviera
2. SimplifyandAddLightness’ #Whereweregoingwedontneedroads
1. TFritch bringing the heat!