I’ve been on a custom push the last week or so. Thanks to everyone on this site I tried stepping up my custom game. Attempting my first two-tone paint job. I’ve been working on a 64' ford Falcon Sprint as the title says this is the 3rd try with this one.
1. I painted it a satin deep maroon, didn’t work with the cast. I tried to fix it by clearing it made it worse. Scrapped that one.
2. First attempt at two-tone with a black base. Messed up the second coat of black, scrapped that one too.
3. Second attempt at two-tone with black base, turned out really good. Next step to mask it up for the second color. Put the second color on too heavy and it bubbled doh!!!!
Here is how it came out, not too bad but not too great.