I hadn’t posted in a while, I’ve been pretty busy with work, plus I didn’t have my camera. This is a long post that includes a few of my finds during the past few days, a custom I finished and a “restoration” I’m about to finish. Cleaning the paint out of the crevices of the Jeep Gladiator is truly a pain in the butt.

I also found a pretty neat car transporter trailer for a few books at a local antique fair, the thing is awesome, die cast all over, just a few of its parts are plastic, and good plastic at that, too bad the tractor wasn’t with it :(

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement