Over the last year, I have gotten my hands on full sets of some of the recent 2016/2017 premium Hot Wheels series. However space at home is at a premium. So I want to trade a few of the cars from these sets in exchange for cars I missed (listed further down).
If one of you has something to trade with me, best to send
me an email to superstarksa (at) Gmail (dot) com to take it forward.
These are the cars from the recent premium Hot Wheels series that I can give you -
- 2012 Chevy Camaro Zl1 Concept (2016 Retro Entertainment Forza series)
- 1973 Ford Falcon XB (2016 Retro Entertainment Forza series)
- 911 GT3 RS (2017 Retro Entertainment Forza series)
- Renault 5 Turbo (Car Culture Modern Classics)
I have a couple of older mainlines (from various special series) that a friend picked up from an antique store in Ohio. These don’t fit in my collection and so I want to trade them away to someone who’d appreciate them more than I do.
- #715 1996 Mustang GT from the Collector Series (1996)
- #008 1933 Ford Roadster from the Hotrod Magazine series (2000)
- #570 Ferrari 355 from the Rocking Rods Series (1997)
Finally, I have this one from the Majorette series.
- Nissan GT-R (White) from the Majorette Premium Series
Note: I have to stress that all these are still in their cards, they were carried to India by folks that have no idea about the hobby and so there is some wear on the cards. I can click pics of whichever ones you want and send them to you for you to check if you’d want them.
Now for what I want in return. I am all for “DLM” and so I am more than happy to take your loose cars. So these are the cars I think I missed out on.
- Ford Transit Supervan (Car Culture Cargo Carriers)
- Audi R8 LMS (Car Culture Euro Speed) - Is this one out already?
- Porsche 356A Outlaw (Car Culture AirCooled)
- ‘60s Fiat 500D Modificado (Car Culture AirCooled)
- ‘69 Corvette Racer (Car Culture Redliners)
- Porsche 993 GT2 (Car Culture Euro Style)
- 911 GT3 RS (Car Culture Euro Style)
- Ford GT (2015 Gran Turismo Series)
- Corvette C7.R (2015 Gran Turismo Series)
- 2009 Nissan GT-R (2015 Gran Turismo Series)
- ‘71 Mustang Mach 1 (2014 Entertainment Series - James Bond)
- Lotus Esprit S1 Submarine (2014 Entertainment Series - James Bond)
- Aston Martin DBS (2014 Entertainment Series - James Bond)
- Lotus Esprit S1 (2015 Entertainment Series - James Bond)
- Corvette (2015 Entertainment Series - James Bond)
I know these last ones are sort of recent holy grails, but still one can hope, right?
- Koenigsegg Agera R (Entertainment Series,Need for Speed )
- Toyota 2000 GT (Car Culture Japan Historics 1)
- Pretty much *any* Datsun 510 Wagon (with Real Riders)
And in general, I am always looking out for race cars with real liveries (Gulf/Martini etc.) and/or with real rider wheels from older Hot Wheels releases.
I dont get Matchbox cars at all in India so I would love to get these into my collection.
- FORD GT40 (2018 Globe Travelers)
- Land Rover Defender 110 (2018 Globe Travelers)
- Porsche 911 GT3 (Best of 2017)
- Lamborghini Miura P400 S (Best of 2017)
- Range Rover Sport (Best of 2017)
- Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6x6 (2017 Mainline Matchbox)
Finally, I am also looking for these Majorette Racing Series cars
- Volkswagen Polo R WRC
- Citroën DS3 WRC (either color)
- Ford Fiesta WRC (any of these colors - White, Blue and Burgundy)
P.S I: Since these cars are with me in India, it may take a few weeks/couple of months for me to get them to you. So I would reccomend that you hold on to what you have to trade with me until you get what you want from me.
P.S II: I realized that I have my eyes on a lot more than I want to give away.
But I am still on the fence when it comes to a couple of mainline sets
(carded) that I procured before I fell in love with Car Culture. I will
list them as trade bait when I come to terms with the fact that other folks might love them more than I do.