I made a bit of progress on this crazy thing.

The rear seats and the middle wheel well are gonna need a large amount of plastic removed. But I’ll start at the beginning.

The cut is dead center of the rear post (Pain in the butt).

The white base is warped from bad quality control. Might be an issue later...

debris in the windshield. I did the first cut before drilling it


Still a bit of metal to remove before connecting the two halves. the gap in the roof is about 1 mm. That’s about how much metal I need to remove between the back tires to make it look right.

I got the Tesla interior into the Vette.


But when I tried to put the base on it doesn’t sit flush anymore.

Shouldn’t be too hard to fix. Thanks for looking. Enjoy your Wednesday.