Last night, I though it might be a good idea for me to try and organize all of my DLM’d cars and make room for some recently acquired stuff, as well as rearrange the larger scale stuff I have in boxes. (New stuff pictured below; Real Riders are for HWEP; will make a second post for those; DO NOT comment here for trades for those as I will not be keeping track of that). Here are a few pictures of what happened. Sorry about some of the pictures being grainy. These were all taken with my iPhone.

It all started off fine and well getting most of my DLM’d stuff in to boxes. But, I ran in to a slight hitch when I realized just how much stuff I had still carded that was taking up too much space in the storage boxes. Now I’ve figured out I need to get 2 or 3 more of the those handy Creative Options Thread Organizers to put them all in. I first started off by going through a box that I honestly didn’t think had any diecast in it. I just had some of my HESS trucks and the box for Halo 4 Legendary Edition and the Mortal Kombat X arcade style controller limited edition. Upon opening the box though, I found 6 Hot Wheels that I though were long lost including my A-Team van and my Dodge Challenger drift car (non-TH).

From there, I began to organize. It did not go quite as planned... (Fifty Internet Points to whoever can identify the painting leaning against the wall. HINT: It’s sideways).

Advertisement

Many of my F&F 1/64ish cars (Many missing spoilers due to too many street racing accidents. Couldn’t afford to overnight parts from Japan).

Advertisement

Some carded 1/64 NASCAR stuff.

Filled up one case with some old loose stuff from my childhood as well as a good bit of my loose NASCAR stuff.

Advertisement

All the piles of carded stuff. (The pile on the end of the table is three stacks deep).

Advertisement

A few NASCAR (and a 2Fast 2Furiuous) haulers as well as the stand that came with a three-pack of Jeff Gordon 1/64s.

Advertisement

And finally, two Tamiya model kits that I’ve had for a few years and still haven’t put together. Hopefully I’ll get those started once I get my workbench built.