I made a bit of progress on this fella today. Here’s the first pic from last week.

The MBX bus fit extremely well on C3PO. I wanted to keep the cheesy tampos, but it wasn’t worth keeping the black paint.

Then some dremeling for space dents.


I added quite a few more space dents before 3 layers of metallic rust.

The front bumper needs replaced with the MBX Bus bumper. & I’ll probably put the buses front bench seat in there for a better fit.


Most of the windows are staying. They’ll have to be glued in place.


Still a bunch to do, but here’s how it currently sits.

It'll end up in New York when it's done. Where vdubyas belong.