Big things with little cars

Workbench experiment

I posted this on Instagram last night, and woke up to over 70 likes and several new followers. So I decided you folks would probably like to see it too. This was a random experiment on the bench that started with me just trying to make the hood open, and turned into the wreck you see.

Advertisement

it is really fragile and held together with a lot of super glue and JB Weld. Unfortunately I did all the customizing before I painted it, and the grill and base are supporting the body so I can’t now take it apart to give it a proper paint job. I’m experimenting with brush painting it, but it’s not quite coming out the way I had hoped.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter