Since last time, the apron work has happened. This is actually the second coat on them. I did a basic first coat, sanded the high spots and filled the low areas as you see here.
I also built up the junkyard & the empty lot between the terminal & the tow yard. These areas are supposed to be dirt, so are intentionally less even.
Other touching up is also happening all over the piece. I’m hoping once I sand this coat that I can cut the lines in the sidewalks (should have done it before I stuck it down) and then get some paint on it. I’m sure I’ll find more issues once the paint is on, but it’ll also be easier to spot them.